I found a frame while cleaning out the bedroom last night and decided to attempt to frame DH Astros project. I still need to do a little bit to it because as I was taking this picture I noticed that there is a teeny wrinkle in the top of the fabric. I think I need to cut it down just a little then glue/tape it to the cardboard back. I finished this in August and here it is October so I thought I'd put a picture of what it should look like when I'm done. Of course, the picture is crooked because I had to fight to get a picture where the flash wasn't reflecting off the glass back at me so this was as good as I could get.