Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tag - borrowed from a friend who borrowed from another

The ABC's of ME

A- Attached or single: Attached to my soul mate Curtis.

B- Best Friend: I have several some I have had since elementary school and some I collected along the way

C-Cake or Pie: Curtis' Chocolate Dream Pie!!!!!!!

D-Day: Since I'm now a stay-at-home mom I have to say all days are my favorite. My all time favorite days are when Curtis is home with us!

E- Essential Item: I used to say it was makeup but now that I have four wonderful kids it has changed to diapers and wipes; can't be without them. Yes I've become one who walks out the door without makeup on. If I remember to put some on it's a miracle; too much to do and too little time to do it.

F- Favorite Color: I love purple and always have but strangely enough I very rarely wear it.

G-Gum: I used to chew gum all the time when I was a smoker but now I could care less.

H-Home town: I choose East Hampton, CT as I lived there from the age of 2 until I turned 15. All my great childhood memories are from there. Snow days, ice skating on the lake, swimming in the summer.

I- Indulgences: coffee and cross stitch stash; can't be without either!

J- January or July?: I have to say January; the weather is so much nicer here then. It's cool but not usually cold. July it's too hot to do anything that doesn't involve your body being immersed in water.

K-Kids: Four; two boys and two girls

L-Life is incomplete without: family, friends, coffee and some cross stitch project not quite finished.

M- Marriage Date: November 10, 2001

N- Number of Siblings: Keith, Ricky, Sherrie, Don, Dave, Tammi and others that we have no idea about. Keith and Ricky have yet to be found and oh what a story that will be when it's finished.

O- Oranges or Apples: Naval Oranges

P- Phobias or Fears: I hate bees of any kind and snakes!

Q- Quote(s): "Why don't you go play in traffic" my Dad's favorite saying. He and I would just crack up because Mom would freak out because I would get up and "head for the door" and she thought I was really going to do it. She'd fall for it everytime! I have several sayings from my Dad that crack me up to this day.

R- Reason To Smile: kids, whether they be babies or older. They always make me smile.

S- Season: Spring; which we never have in Florida. Goes from winter to summer in no time.

T- Title, Favorite Book: I can't pick out a favorite but I love Nicholas Sparks, Michael Connelly, Tess Geritsen among others.

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am more comfortable barefoot then with shoes on. I've been this way all my life. Mom tells a story that goes even further. I used to (at the age of 2) take my clothes and shoes off and run outside to play. Thankfully the play naked habit went away pretty quickly!!

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: A little bit of both anymore.

W- Worst Habit: Putting off today what I can do tomorrow. I always thought that it would go away when I grew up but it hasn't and it drives me nuts!!

X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds with 4 kids I've had more than my share. I loved the 3D that we had with Katie and Ryan. Katie wouldn't cooperate so we didn't get good shots of her but Ryan was just too cute!

Y-Your favorite food: I love the buffalo chicken salad from Chili's and a good burger from High Jackers.

Z: Zodiac Sign: Leo and yes I'm as stubborn as they come. Poor kids got that from me!

No comments: