Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ARGGGGHHHH!!!!

Okay, so I haven't been able to do any stitching in the past couple of weeks and it's driving me up the wall!! First, Marie gets the stomach bug then Logan gets sick, then I get sick and then I share it with Ryan and Katie. I thought everyone was getting better but I started with a sneezing attack again last night and am all stuffed up again today with a headache. Ryan will not sleep because he's still a little congested so it's been either sleep on the floor next to him (with him propped up on pillows) or sleep in the recliner with him in my arms. Believe it or not, if you are exhausted enough you can sleep anywhere!! The other night I gave up and brought him in the bed with Curtis and me. He was able to finally fall asleep propped up on my pillow, next thing I know it's morning and I haven't moved all night. My back is screaming from being in the same position for four hours but I did get some sleep!!

I finally broke down and made a big purchase; I was going back and forth between the PC Stitch and the PatternMaker by Hobbyware. I finally downloaded PC Stitch to try and I love it!! I am just waiting on the actual CD and the pattern pieces that I ordered so I can jump in and really see what's what. I believe this is the best software for me as I don't have a lot of time to try to sit down and figure out a new software. If it's not easy then it takes up too much time which I don't have a lot of anyway. I plan on sitting down once I receive everything and getting a picture of Curtis' favorite teams on there and make a nice "sampler" for his birthday or Christmas. Either way, I have at least 6 months to complete whatever I come up with.

I still need to get some fabric and finish up the curtains in the playroom. I hate the way the smaller windows look because of my boo boo. I think I can get some tomorrow on my shopping run to town. Once that's done I can get some pictures up like I promised to do a couple of weeks ago. I hope to get to some stitching today, but first, it's off to do dishes, vacuum and get ready for Ryan's therapy. Great news in that area, they finally have him scheduled with Early Intervention where they come to the house now!! So I only have two days a week where I have to drag everyone to the hospital for Logan's therapy. I think I'm going to like this new schedule a whole lot better. Once Ryan gets used to the therapist and can work with her by himself, I can grab Ms. Katie and play with her for some much needed Katie and Mommy time.

Hope all is well with everyone and that you get lots of time to sit and stitch! I like that name; maybe I will change my blog to that!! Happy Wednesday and Happy Valentines Day. May your significant other shower you with love throughout that day and all the rest too!

No comments: