Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Just a little bit...

Okay, I haven't had that much time to stitch yet this week and as it's Thanksgiving I'm not sure that I will as the children are out of school for the rest of the week. I'm hoping that Mom comes up for dinner tomorrow as I am cooking a big meal for us and I know she would enjoy getting out. Another reason I haven't done that much stitching is because I'm waiting on my glasses to be done. I had gone into have my eyes checked on Sunday and they said it would be at least a week for the lenses to come in. I received a call yesterday afternoon to say the lenses are in so my wonderful hubby will be going by today to get them put in my frames. I have the reading glasses that I found a few weeks ago but they make it hard on my eyes and give me a headache. I will have transition lenses to make it easier on my eyes as I have an issue with distance too. It's hard to get old! I can't wait to get my new glasses so I can get some stitching done without getting a headache. I can't wait to finish my coffee project and my pumpkin project. I'd really like to get going on the biscarnou and to start back on the Thomas Kinkade project too.

It figures; I'm finally getting back into the swing of things and I have to wait on someone else. I really need to stitch; need to de-stress. I will be adding another day to the therapy sessions for the boys so I will be running around for 4 of the days during the week. They want to stop double teaming with one of Ryan's sessions so that is going to add another 30 minutes to his schedule and Logan's O.T. wants to switch days. It's going to be crazier then ever so I will need more stitching time to relax!!

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: