Friday, January 30, 2009

A heartwarming award

I received this wonderful award from Margie. I can't thank you enough Margie! It is an honor to receive this from you.

The rules of the award are to select 5 people that I think deserve this award. There are so many people who deserve this award that picking out just 5 is going to be extremely hard.

Here are the 5 wonderful ladies that I have chosen for this award:

Nic
Heather
Mylene
Stephanie
Kelly or here

I wanted to add everyone that I have listed in my blog list but there are wayyyyy too many of them. I'd still be typing this post in July LOL.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Mylene said...

Thank you so much for the award. I feel honored!!

ps. my pc is not working properly so haven't been online the last days. I am trying to catch up now and just seen the award. haven't read your latest post yet but have to go. I hope to catch up next week when dh is away!