This should have been completed in 2007 but I had a lot of distractions during the Chrismas Holiday. I'm just glad it's done so I can take my TK project back up and start on another smaller project. I also need to make a trip to get some more fabric but first I must decide what I want to start next. I have a couple of ideas for Christmas presents for next year so I'd like to narrow that down and start on those. I will work on those on Fridays like the rest in one of the groups. I think I will make Tuesday and Wednesday a Thomas Kinkade stitch day and the rest of the week can be whatever else I have going. Now if I can only stick to that...
Goals for 2008:
1) Finish Thomas Kinkade
2) Finish Chrismas presents for hubby and brother
3) Make Marie a nice bookmark so she'll have one like Daddy
4) Make Christmas ornaments - one for each child for 2008 tree
5) Finish the Santa project from 10 years ago.
6) Work on the other UFO's that I have.
I think this is all for now but I'm sure there is more but I just can't remember it all; should have written them down when I originally thought of this list.