Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WIP

Well, I didn't take the day off like I had originally wanted to do. I also didn't start anything new either. I continued working on my TK project because the colors look so nice and it's coming along well (except for the occasional brain fart by yours truly). I have decided that when I can't sleep thanks to Mr. Logan, I should just stitch. The only problem with that is how to do it in the pitch black. I think I have solved that problem but now how to get it....

I decided a miners lamp would work wonders. I could sit on the couch in the dark and stitch "till the cows come home". Yeah I know great on paper but..... I can see it now, sitting on the couch with all my stuff and only being able to see my stitching area. I would turn to look for the thread or scissors and flash the light right in Logan's eyes. That would have him letting loose his prehistoric bird screech that would wake the entire house. How about this, I could use it to sit in my chair and stitch so there would be no big lights on at all. Yeah I know, since Logan wants me by his side not sure that it would work as he would do that screech again. Hmmmmmm I still like the idea of the miners lamp!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

How funny! You might have to get glow in the dark scissors so you don't have to go searching for them~

Terry said...

Now that's a thought. That actually would be helpful because I store my scissors in my bag and even though they are in a plastic pack I always end up searching twice for them!

Meari said...

Maybe you could find something like those magnifiers that hang around your neck and rest against your chest. That way the light is down low by your stitching. LOL, I'm thinking we might have a market for new lighting!!