Monday, December 17, 2007

Stitching and things

I had some time to stitch on the T.K. project and I started a new small project too. I have been looking for an Autism Awareness Ribbon for quite some time and a lovely lady in one of my cross stitch groups found it for me. I started working on it yesterday and it's such an easy one that I'm probably 1/3 done with it. (or would be if I didn't have to rip some stuff out!) I'm enjoying the TK stitching but I also want something that I can do pretty quickly so I have something to show for all my hard work. I will probably not get any stitching time in tomorrow at all so I'm going to try to get some extra time in tonight. I've decided the AAR is my gift to myself this Christmas so I want to get it done before the end of the week so maybe I can "finish" by then. If the stitching is done I will be more than happy!

No comments: