Monday, September 26, 2011

A Quickie...

to let you know I'm still alive and kicking. lol

Today is my eldest daughter's 13th birthday so in between laundry and cleaning I'm baking a cake and making her favorite snack....Rice Krispie Treats.  I am currently waiting on the coffee to cool so I can make the cake so thought I'd drop a line or two for a post. lol

I've been stitching every chance I had for the past week which feels good.  I've completed two Halloween ornaments and am almost done with the third.  I decided to make one for each of the kids this year and of course, Logan chose a difficult one which will be done next........ or next year.lol  He chose the Halloween Jack by SamSarah Designs.  I've never stitched on perforated paper before so not sure when it will get done.   No, no pictures to show of them yet as I thought I'd actually finish them before I did the pictures.....hmmmmmm maybe I'll just take pictures sometime tomorrow and upload them as I'll have Marie's BD pics too. lol

Well, washer is done so now it's time to change over...again. lol  Have I ever mentioned that I LOATHE doing laundry??? lol  yeah, that and cleaning. ROFLMBO!  At least I have a couple of fun things to look forward to today.  Baking and wrapping of the presents!

Have a great week and hope to post some pics in the very near future. :)

No comments: