Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I've been very lax with keeping my blog up-to-date lately but after the holidays I promise to get back to my weekly posts. (if not more!)

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year! I hope that everyone gets to spend the holidays with family and friends and that you get to rest a little too. We are staying home and are going to have a wonderful time. Once the kids open up all the gifts from Santa (or bags of coal which ever they receive) we will relax in our jammies watching movies and playing with the new toys. Dinner will be chili and cornbread with some sandwiches, YUMMO! The hardest part of the meal will be the chopping of the onion then browning it and the meat.

Have a wonderful night tonight and day tomorrow!!

No comments: